List of current positions available:
CULTURE AND DIVERSITY
Unyeway, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want to have the best available persons’ in every job. Unyeway encourages cultural diversity within our organization. Company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), religion (all aspects of religious beliefs, observance or practice, including religious dress or grooming practices) marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental ability, medical condition (including cancer or a record or history of cancer, and genetic characteristics), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition), genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Our policy also prohibits unlawful discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. Unyeway, Inc. will reasonably accommodate religious practices or qualified individuals with disabilities where the accommodation does not pose an undue hardship to the company.
Please also see Unyeway’s Diversity and Cultural Competency Policy under the LEADERSHIP button on this website’s home page:
Unyeway’s Diversity and Cultural Competency Policy
The following are the general employment requirements of Unyeway Inc. This is not an exhaustive list, and additional requirements may be needed depending on the position applied for.
- Experience working with adults with developmental disabilities
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to push and pull up to 250 pounds
- Must be able to pass fingerprint clearance
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to perform CPR and First Aid and maintain CPR and First Aid Certification
- All full-time positions (30 hours per week or more) include the following benefits.
- Medical and Dental Insurance (employer covers majority of cost)
- Group Vision Insurance (employee paid)
- Group Life Insurance (employer paid)
- Group Long Term Disability Insurance (employer paid)
- Employees may contribute to a 401K plan, after the 1st year of employment.
- 10 paid holidays per year
- 12 paid vacation days per year (18 paid vacation days per year, after the third year of employment)
- 5 paid sick days per year for regular full-time employees
- 3 paid sick days per year for part-time employees working under 30 hrs. per week